Grappler is a New Zealand manufactured balcony system that’s faster, easier and smarter than anything seen before. Our balconies are a lightweight aluminium modular system that significantly reduces the weight, structural load, saves time and budget without compromising style, sophistication and strength.
We achieve offsite manufacturing and installation in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods.
With an overall lower total cost of ownership, a lower carbon footprint, and many different options and components compared to traditional balconies. We work directly with our clients to address their needs and how they can best support their customers.
Grappler balconies offer many benefits for developers and construction stakeholders.
Features & Benefits
Speed, efficiency and cost savings
- One supplier for all balcony works, with a single warranty
- Greater financial accuracy with project cost budgets
- Reduced scaffold duration, build complexity, and construction program around the balconies
- Average of 15 Balconies can be installed and completed in a working day
Thermal efficiency, low emissions
- Constructed from 100% recyclable and non-combustible materials
- Thermal breaks assist in achieving acoustic and thermal ratings
- With minimal façade penetrations, de risk potential leak issues
- No quality and defect delays, OSC balconies QA inspected before delivery
Grappler is an innovative and dynamic team that integrates seamlessly with the design, development, and construction disciplines. They always find a neat solution that makes our job easier in designing energy-efficient buildings.
– Oculus Architectural Engineering
Contact our team today
Grappler is the smartest choice for your next project.